Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

Cosmos Collection.

Hello there!! Today I thought I'd share some of the awesome bits I got over the weekend. First up is some wonderful stuff from Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery. I've been a huge fan of theirs for a while, as they always have whimsical unusual pieces on offer. They recently came out with a new collection, Cosmos which is full of planets and stars and moons, so of course I couldn't resist!!

The first piece is one I've had my eye on for a while, so when it came on sale I snapped it up quick. The 'To infinity! Space shuttle necklace' features a tiny space shuttle surrounded by gold stars and is adorable. Usually selling for £16.50, I got mine through the seconds sale for £8.00. The seconds sale is where they sell items that may have small chips or faults, but after mine arrived yesterday I think its perfect!! There's a small mark on the front, but it's barely noticeable. 

  

The second item I bought was the 'Lost in space' bracelet, at £15. It features a little star, a glass bead and a Saturn charm. All of these hang on a dark navy cord, and work really well together. I usually don't wear bracelet with dangley charms, as they tend to get in the way, but this one is the perfect length. 



That's all I got this time, but there's a lot more I need to get my hands on!! I highly recommend checking out not just the Cosmos collection but their whole range, they have beautiful high quality pieces and are reasonable prices for what you're getting. 

Until next time,

Lucy

"We're all made of StarStuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment