Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dream Bedroom List..

So today is my day off and I planned to get up early and continue sorting out my room. Unfortunately I've just downloaded Netflix, so that plan failed. Anyway I thought I best do something productive, so I've decided to make a list of the items I'd love in my dream room!! Some of them may be a bit too expensive right now, or impractical but hey a girl can dream. Hopefully you'll something you'll like too.





I love this record stand from Urban Outfitters. I usually try my best to avoid them as I think most of their stuff is a tad over priced (this piece is £65 as it is!!) but I do really like the design of this. It's the perfect size for my little red Steepletone.



I've been lusting after this Terrific Terrarium bedding from Modcloth forever!! I love how it's something so simple but it would really brighten up any room. Plus it means I could have plants in my room without the added danger of killing them.




Obviously my dream room would have to contain at least one Lunar Calender, and the ones from alittlelark is stunning. They're all made by hand, and the amount of detail that goes into them is remarkable, would never get tired of seeing it on my wall!! Available in gold, silver, copper and even glow in the dark!! 


Two things I love, pigs and plants. I don't have a great track record with keeping plants alive, so I'd used this for cacti (we have an understanding, I leave them alone, they stay alive). Part of me would love sleek stoneware pots for my little plants, but hey what is life with whimsy?



I already have bunting in my room. But you can never have enough, which is why this is the dream list too. From HelloPlumStudio, this is a beautifully simple design which would match and colour scheme (if you're one of those people that actually have a colour scheme). 



I've always been one to completely cover my walls in beautiful and inspiring stuff, and will always find room for a good print. This one from WonderKept is hand drawn and is lovely. Would make a wonderful addition to my wall!!

There you have it, I've managed to entirely redecorate my room without even getting out of bed!! I will get round to it, but it's always nice to dream.

Until next time,

Lucy

"We're all made of StarStuff."


No comments:

Post a Comment