Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Projects in the works.

Just a quick little post today, thought I'd keep you updated on whats happening in the life of Lucy. I've been thinking for a while about completely re-decorating my room, and I thought I'll document the process on here!! I'm not just talking about moving some furniture, I mean the whole shebang (I think that's how you spell it..). I have certain corners that are perfect, but I want my room to actually function as an office with a bed.





So that'll be starting within the next few weeks, but in the mean time I'm also starting up a new hobby. As you've probably gathered I'm fascinated by space. I've been interested in it for a while, but today I bought a new book about amateur stargazing. Since this new job I've got is gonna have me staying up until midnight most nights, I figure it would be a good idea to learn how to read the sky. It's amazing what you can see with the naked eye and from your very own back garden too, I can't wait to get started!!

I will keep you updated on here as well about what stars I'm seeing, what constellations I've spotted etc. Is anyone else out there interested in stargazing? Got any tips for beginners? Leave a comment down below!!

Until next time, 

Lucy 

"We're all made of StarStuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment