Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome.

Hello, welcome to tea, trees and constellations. My names Lucy, and I've started this blog as a way to keep track of my adventures, ramblings and interesting things I find. 
I'll be honest with you (we're all friends here) I have felt like somethings missing from my day to day life for the past few months. I got very bogged down with work and stress and just generally could be found hiding in my room. Under the duvet. 
But wait!! before this gets too sad and you stop reading, thats not what this blog is about. This blog is about doing things that make me happy, exploring, and discovering new experiences.
Lets kick this baby off with a list. A list of things that I want to do, want to see, places I want to go. Whether I can do it in a couple of weeks or a couple of years, here's what I want to do:

- Visit Scotland. They've got lakes and trees and mountains, what more can you ask for?
- Get more tattoos. I want my next one to be space themed.
- Do an amazing roadtrip across America, I want to see the grand canyon, NASA and hear awesome accents.
- Redecorate my room.
- See the milky way in all its expansive and wondrous glory.
- Ride a camel.

There's hundreds of others, but to be honest I just want to explore and live. Life's too short to be stuck in the same place, its meant for getting out there and doing stuff. 
Anyway enough with the philosophical rubbish, the main reason I'm starting this is to document and share everything with you people!! 

I'll leave it with that for now, but rest assured I'll be updating regularly. Whether it be some huge amazing feat in my life like travelling, or something small and silly like finding a new flavour of ice cream (though to be fair I'd class this as an amazing feat. I love food) 

Until next time,

Lucy

"We're all made of star stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment