Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Sunday Blues #3



Got those Sunday blues? Well have a look at these beauties to cheer you up!!



I am in love with this iPhone case from With Lavender & Lace!! This is one my favourite, have you ever seen something so lovely?



On the subject of flowers, how awesome is this botanical wrapping paper? Every Christmas I tell myself I'll wrap everyone's presents really nice, and I think with the paper in this Etsy shop I'll finally be able to!!



So I'm kinda obsessed with Soviet era space race stuff, and this print of Yuri Gagarin (first man in space) is amazing!! Definitely getting myself one, I don't care if red clashes with my room.


Oh my this rug!! Hopefully I'll be moving into my own place with my bloke soon, so I've just been obsessed with home stuff recently!! I think I may need to convince him on having a giant moon in the middle of the room though.



Finally I am loving this dress from Modcloth, so classy and cute!!

That's all for now, hope you all have a good week!!

Lucy

"We're all StarStuff."




















No comments:

Post a Comment